#58 Unstuck Yourself, Honoring Your Process and Inner Listening with Connie Chapman
In this deep conversation with Australian life coach, Connie Chapman, we dive into all things getting unstuck. Connie's approach and energy feels soft and yet powerful. Without feeling like a how-to guide, our discussion does just that; it's chalk full of wisdom on how to get unstuck and break through limiting beliefs that are holding your back from your best life.
We talk about the ways that we get in our own way, such as comparison, lacking action, moving from fear, and defending our wounds as a part of our story. But Connie invites us to honor our individual paths and gifts and relearn love by taking intentional action, deep listening, and owning our part in our suffering. It all comes down to heart and authenticity, and with tangible practices straight from Connie's toolkit you're sure to be on the path to getting unstuck!
Find us on iTunes at Self Care Spotlight
THIS WEEK'S GIRL TALK:
- Intentional social media vs. “have to”
- Honoring your process
- Putting people on a pedestal and comparison
- Applying and acting on what you’re learning
- Having the courage to listen and get still
- Rooting into the heart of your Why
- Moving past inherited limited beliefs
- Meditating with your inner child
- Unlearning fear, relearning love
- Defending your wound and owning your part in your suffering
- Her favorite ways to journal-tangible techniques!
- The Lively Show Podcast
- The Psychic Tarot
More about Connie:
Connie Chapman is a life coach, speaker and writer empowering big dreamers and soul seekers to discover a new way of living, and create lives they love (from the inside out). Through her international 1:1 coaching practise she has spent the past 5 years personally guiding hundreds of women and men to break free of their limitations and unlock their true potential.
Connie is the creator of the transformative course Slow Down & Tune In, and host of the top-ranking podcast Awaken Radio where she shares inspiring and heart-felt conversations that reach thousands of listeners in countries all around the world.