#46 Dealing with your inner mean girl and critic
We are our own biggest critic, and we can't deny that we judge others on the daily. I just finished reading the book Judgement Detox by Gabby Bernstein, so this week I am talking about just that: judgment and how to release it.
Without giving away big spoilers, I share my thoughts after reading the book with my book club and also how I personally struggle with comparison. Despite being a confident, positive person, at times my self doubt, especially as an entrepreneur, can be crippling. In this episode, I share tips on how to move out of that judgmental head space and step into abundance and love. It's a work in progress over here too, friends! We're all spiritual beings having a human experience, and we're in this together.
Find us on iTunes at Self Care Spotlight
THIS WEEK'S GIRL TALK:
- Your inner critic and the Virgo Full Moon on March 1st/2nd
- Being our own BIGGEST critic and block and my personal struggles
- Judging yourself as an entrepreneur
- Ways we judge: comparison, judgment of others, play victim
- 5 ways to loosen and release judgements
- Growing up with "Survival of the Fittest" mindset and its effects
- Choosing love, abundance, and oneness
+ JOURNALING EXERCISE AND PRAYER to release judgement and embrace oneness!
Learn about Alyssa
Alyssa is the founder of The Journal Deck, The Self Care Spotlight Podcast, and the Self Care Collective online membership. She is a yoga + meditation teacher who believes that self care has the ability to change the world, and she is on a mission to help others live in alignment with their Truth.
With personal experience in breaking the norm and walking away from a 9-5 future, and first-hand experience in the healing power of self care and self love after major life challenges, Alyssa is able to guide others in living their best life full of trust, grace, flow, clarity, and abundance.
She also runs yoga retreats and teaches full time in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Judgment Detox book by Gabby Bernstein