#41 How to find Your bliss + boundaries with lori harder
Despite being a 10x fitness cover model and TEDx speaker, since she was a child, Lori Harder struggled for years with self love. But now Lori is a leading expert for finding tribe and creating bliss on your OWN terms and she shares just that in today's episode.
With her first book coming out in May, sold out events, a top rated iTunes podcast, and a tribe that just keeps getting bigger, Lori has had to learn bliss boundaries, and in today's episode she drops so many words of wisdom to help you live your most authentic life and earn your happy by protecting your boundaries and living in alignment.
Find us on iTunes at Self Care Spotlight!
THIS WEEK'S GIRL TALK:
- Why Tribe is so important
- Learning about ourselves through others
- From self loathing to self love
- Clinging to false desires for short term happiness
- Knowing how you want to feel and her "words" for 2018
- Creating sustainability even in chaos
- Saying no and delegating
- Protecting your message
- Boundaries with girlfriends
- Her #1 tip for taking a big leap
- Bliss Project- Event in Newport Beach, CA in March 2018
- A Tribe Called Bliss book by Lori (coming May 2018)
- The Desire Map book by Danielle Laporte
Learn about Lori
Lori Harder is a leading expert in the field of fitness, transformational work, mindfulness, and self-love. As a self-made millionaire, successful entrepreneur, network marketing professional, author, cover model, three-time fitness world champion, and TedX speaker, she offers a carefully curated set of practical tools to promote sustainable health, spiritual well-being, and financial freedom. Through her books, unique coaching methods and programs, she has helped countless people connect with their soul, transform their bodies, empower their minds, gain financial independence, and fall in love with themselves and their lives. Throughout her career, Lori has regularly appeared on the covers of and published articles for Oxygen Magazine, STRONG Fitness Magazine, Health & Fitness Magazine and Prosper Magazine. She has also been featured on NBC, Fox and TLC networks.